Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let it all go...

This is gonna be one of my first weight loss blogs but not the last! As of today I am 138lbs and Braxten will be four months old in 2 days. I have always averaged 110-123 and 123 was my max. When i found out I was pregnant I was 12 weeks and i weighed 121lbs the day I delivered I was 213lbs (talk about a change)!! I was so huge but I have slowly started to lose the weight And hopefully once I get back to my own home in Ny and get myself on a shedule and buy my own grocerys I will lose at least 10 more lbs. *fingers crossed* I would love to just get to 125...so thats my goal by Dec. because my husband has a military ball and i wanna look stunning and feel great also!

****
Well I am pretty positive after my intense research that I am goin cloth...diapers that is! I am gonna buy the bumGenius organic with snaps :) YAY I can hardly contain myself...I never thought I would be saying this about diapers but thats what mommahood is all about ;)If anyone has any suggestions please let me know because I love taking in new info! Also I am gonna "try" and make Braxs baby food but i am so confused about what to do?? So much to know. What kind of foods, What kind of processer!!!Ughh its alot to take in!
****

77 days and counting untill my hubbins home :) Its gonna be great to have some help!

*Sorry if mispelled words bother you bc I cant spell anything correctly!*

Lastly I would like to ask everyone to pray for me! I am so lost My heart and head are in a spiritual war right now! My heart says one thing then the devil gets in and on and on and on...everyday i fight my own internal battle! I have never felt so strongly about Christ in my entire life untill just recently and nowadays I cant get Him off my mind! He is working on me. The wheels in my head are turning and i know I need to just give it all up to Him. I pentacostal, not skirt wearing pentacost but I love to praise in the same way they do. So my delimma is when i get back to Ny #1 find a church #2 get ready to take the ridicule i am going to recive. I am ready because to me this is all a test for what is to come. I fear the Lord I want my name in that book I want eternal life and I know what i need to do to recive it! So untill then i continue to read my Bible nightly and thank him everyday i am still breathing!!!

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

www.wholesomebabyfood.com has loads of info and recipes! it's pretty much the only information i used... it also has a chart about when to introduce different foods.

good luck switching to cloth! you will be glad you did!

Nikki Rochelle said...

Thank you so much!:)