Thursday, July 9, 2009



Im gonna miss em!My nephew Weston and sister Tiffy!


My beautiful Familia!!!:)


I have been home visting Arkansas for the past two months it seems like i just stepped off the plane and stepped onto flat land! As much as i miss home I am ready to get back to Maryland to see my inlaws whom are so good to me :) And I know Brax is ready to see hims Grammy...But it wont be long after that untill I am on the move once again but this time back to Ft. Drum Ny...And that i am stoked about Im ready to get my pup(Bully Deniro), get my house set up, and most important prep for the hubbin to get back home to me and the babe!! Less than 90 days and my family will all be back together again. I only hope i can let the hub back in the bed because quite frankly I like the whole bed to myself..hehe..I kno this is going to be a big test for us we havent gotten to spend more than 2 months together and we have been married for 2 years now, so 12 months straight together may be stressful but i say bring it on! YAY!!! I get some lovin soon :D

4 comments:

JoEllen said...

sounds like a fun trip back home!

90 days until the hubs is back? awesome!! i bet you all are so ready to be together as a family.. that must be SO hard to be apart. good luck settin up house! :)

Jessi said...

90 days!! I hope it flies right on by! I'm sure you'll spend the next 12 months making up for lost time!

So happy for you! Have fun setting up the house!

Nikki Rochelle said...

Thanks guys for the well wishes I can hardly wait to be touched by someone over 3 months old :)

Michelle said...

Hi! I just noticed you were following my blog and wanted to stop over and say hi. I've been over here before because I recongnize that cute boy. I remembered the post where he pooped on you. LOL.

Congrats on still nursing. That is an achievement. I recently stopped nursing my 3 1/2 year old and I was really proud of myself. (Nursing a toddler isnt for everyone, but who knew i would go that long. LOL)

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you. Comment often because it reminds me to visit your blog.