Wednesday, June 17, 2009



O my blue eyed man :D this just makes he happy..:) I think breastfeeding is probally top 3 of my greatest accomplishments ever..#1 would be giving birth and #2 well i think im leavin that slot open for making it bfing for 12 months :)...The connection a mother and child have is like the secret to life i mean unless you experience it as a woman you will never understand!! Thats why i have such a had time hearing things on the news about mothers who hurt there babies...obviously they are crzy bc it just isnt the norm...Or mothers who give their children up..i dunno i just dont get it i do not think there is any justifiable excuse for a woman to be without her child!Ok enough of my opinion and more about my day...Today we swam!And i actually put my big body into a bathing suit...it was rough the whole day i was fixated on the fact that my sister has a killer body and huge fake boobies to boot...and here i am the porker who ate a whole whopper for dinner..yuck thats what it is is disgusting..but besides the fact that im gross and what not my baby boy loves the water :D he feel asleep at one point...i look like a lobster and i am so sleepy the sun will do it to ya...darn sun gets me every time!Anyways i need my rest going to spent the weekend with my father tomm. yay!!!i love him!:) hope everyone has had a blessed day!:)

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

awwww! i love breastfeeding pics. so sweet.

Jessi said...

i love breastfeeding pics too :)

so sweet!

the bond IS unexplainable unless you're a mother and i love breastfeeding so much because it intesifies the bond 10 fold!

my goal was 6 months and then one year. i never dreamed we'd make it 18 months but i am SO happy we have made it thus far!