Monday, June 1, 2009

Dream Big


Today I ventured to Hobby Lobby. the greatest place on earth might i add...And i came across lots of things i thought i could get creative doing. So i bought 30 dollars worth of stuff came home and got crafty. As ou can see in the pic I made my son 2 passie holders. And i was thinking to myself "heck yes" I thought "man i am pretty creative I should make these and sell em. So I started to research online about differnt types and ill be dang they already exsist! And might i add the ones i found on the internet are way cuter..:( *sigh* I even had a cool name picked out and everything it was gonna be Babblin Baby Bling..but that little plan is gone with the wind..On another note i have got to get it in gear as far as my debt. I know i have it i know i need to get rid of it yet i chose to never look at my bank online! Why one migt ask? well bc it is so depressing it puts me in the worst mood ever. I will ge it done soon seeing as how my husband rides me about it all the time and thats the way i can shut him up..hehe..I am giving myself the rest of the week to prepare but then it has to happen....I have to get healthy and lose some of theses lbs!!I have an extra 22 lbs to get rid of by October when my husband comes home from Iraq!!!Hope everyone is had an amazing day :)

No comments: