Sunday, June 14, 2009


Well today was the Williams 52nd family reunion in Sikeston, Mo. and i got really burnt!!Neways ill blog about it later...I just wanted to right and say im kickin my weight loss goals to the side while i am home here in Ar bc the food is just too darn good in the south!!:D Like all the greats...BBQ, Catfish, Sweet tea, lots of butter on everything, lots of lard and lots of crisco..Ive never been one to back away from the table or miss a meal but i guess its different after you have a baby my metabolisim isnt what it once was. my problem is that i can not come to terms with this body i have now i hate it!I am not confident llike i use to be i am just constantly beating myself up over my weight and my body bc its disgusting i dont even feel like my husband should love me or want to touch me ugghhh i am hoping this changes befor he gets back but who knows...I gotta go get me some rest while my lil man sleeps but ill write more when i have the time :)

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Girl, I feel the same. I was always a small girl (size 2 and 3) and now am lucky to fit into an 8, mostly 9's.

We are not huge, by any means! But I know how it feels to once be smaller and now feel so much bigger. It's hard at first to cope with the after baby body. I had a csection with my son and have that overlapping skin thing going on I HATE it. Thankfully, it's not as bad as others I've seen but there is nothing I can do about it aside from a tummy tuck and that will never happen in my life time! LOL.

For what it's worth, you look beautiful. You JUST had a baby so there's plenty of time to get into the body you want if you're not comfortable. Just know you look beautiful now too!

About the diapers, I have bum genius 3.0. They are all in one diapers (meaning that they come with micro fiber cotton inserts). I have done prefolds and covers and let me tell you nothing compares to bum genius. They are just as simple as disposables and they fit sizes 7 lbs to 35 lbs, just one diaper.

here is the link, I order them from cottonbabies.com

http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=98&products_id=1279

JoEllen said...

((hugs)) mama.

for the record, you look beautiful. you really do. it's hard to come to terms with your body after the baby but it will get better.

and Jessi is right- your baby is still pretty young and there is plenty of time for your body to change and lose more baby weight. hang in there!

Michelle said...

Your little boy is gorgeous.

I know how you feel. Our bodies change SO MUCH when we get pregnant and it makes you wonder how your husband could ever "get in the mood". I feel that way sometimes too. But I know he married me for who I am and not what I look like.

You'll get your body back. Try not to stress.

Thanks for following my blog. I hope I get to know you a little better. Comment often so I can remember to visit your blog.

Also, where in the south do you live? We are in OK>