Sunday, June 7, 2009


*To: my boy*

I lay here at this very moment in time

your so still so calm so peaceful

You are truly one of Gods most beautiful creations

I am no one special at all

You are my reason for living

I watch you grow everyday and it breaks my heart

Because as your mother i would be very content if youd stay small and need me forever

Although I know this isnt the case

One day very soon you will be grown

A wife, A career and a family of your own

If I am not there with you my son

ALWAYS know you made my life complete

You patched up every hole my heart had and you put so much love in my soul

Being your mother is something i cant put into words

And this is what i was thinking at this very moment in time while i lay here and watch you sleep

I LOVE YOU Braxten Axl Ivy

love your mother



1 comment:

Jessi said...

What a beautiful poem. Sure does bring tears to the eyes!

I wish they didn't grow so fast... :(